Pedicure Des Moines: A Manicure For Your Feet
Pedicure Des Moines is a cosmetic treatment of the feet and toenails, analogous to a manicure. Pedicures are done for cosmetic, therapeutic, and medical purposes and can help prevent nail diseases and nail disorders.
They are popular throughout the world, especially among women.
Pedicures Des Moines include care not only for toenails; dead skin cells are rubbed off the bottom of the feet, using a rough stone (often a pumice stone) or other material. Skin care is often provided up to the knee, including granular exfoliation, moisturizing, and massage.
Types of Pedicures Des Moines
There are various different types of pedicures. Some of the most common types are as follows (names and products may vary from spa to spa):
- Regular Pedicure: A simple treatment that includes foot soaking, foot scrubbing with a pumice stone or foot file, nail clipping, nail shaping, foot and calf massage, moisturizer and nail polishing.
- Spa Pedicure Des Moines: Includes the regular pedicure and generally adds one of the following: Paraffin dip, masks, mud or seaweed treatment.
- Paraffin Pedicure: A treatment that includes a regular pedicure but also includes the use of paraffin wax. The feet are covered with layers of paraffin wax to moisturize feet.
- Stone Pedicure: Basically a foot massage that involves the use of various different essential oils that are rubbed with the help of hot stones for the massage of the feet and legs.
- French Pedicure Des Moines: A regular pedicure that involves the use of white polish on the nail tips with a sheer pink color on the base.
- Mini Pedicure: This focuses mainly on the toes with a quick soak, nail shaping and polish, but does not include the massage or sole care. This is designed for an appointment between regular pedicures for generally well maintained feet.
- Athletic Pedicure: Similar to a regular pedicure for either gender. It includes either a clear polish or toenail buffing. Usually, the aromatics used will be more cooling, such as peppermint, cucumber, or eucalyptus.
- Chocolate Pedicure: A pedicure which may include a chocolate foot soak, chocolate foot mask, or chocolate moisturizing lotion.
Book a free consultation and re can custom design a pedicure Des Moines treatment for you.